Does this sound like you?
- You spend most of your working day (and life) sitting in an office chair
- If you aren’t in your office chair you’re likely sitting behind the steering wheel or in a restaurant, meeting room or airplane seat
- Your free time is centred around sitting in front of the TV, youtube, pub or cinema
- You often find your mind is ticking over at full throttle for 90% of the day, yet your body moves only 10% of the day. You might even have spent your whole day sitting!
- Frustrated by the yo-yo cycles?
- Unmotivated by countless “Magic Exercise” programs?
- Fed up with the hopelessness of never following through?
- Discouraged by the amount of willpower that seems to be needed?
- Skeptical to fit anything new into your already busy life?
- Lacking the energy you need to move ahead in your career?
If you can relate to some or all of the above you are not alone.
Hi, I’m Oliver Kozak and I work with corporate managers, leaders, and professionals over 35, who lead busy lives, and who struggle to design and implement a healthy lifestyle that works for them.
It might be that you’ve lived a healthy lifestyle in the past, but now, your environment has changed and you believe that you no longer have time to exercise, no longer have the energy to eat healthy, and you barely sleep six hours a day so that you can fit everything in: family, job, kids, friends.
- You get up in the morning energized then begin with your healthy routine effortlessly. In the office you start the day with optimism, as there’s a lot ahead of you, but you are empowered and can tackle a lot more than before.
- Entering the meetings you feel confident, ready, and prepared, and even the hard discussions feel easy as you are much more sure about yourself. After a difficult issue, you just remember how much release your evening exercise gives. You avoid the office cakes and cookies with ease, in the canteen healthy options land on your plate without effort, and you naturally drink enough water. During your day you naturally move a lot. Your healthy life gives you energy, confidence, calmness.
- Arriving home, you notice that you don’t have anymore that headache and lethargy that you used to have, you just feel OK, and instead of laying on the sofa you are ready to do something useful. On Friday night, looking back the week, you had it all, job, family, friends, and magically you had done a lot of sports, ate well, slept enough. Instead of “I just want sleep and TV”, you look ahead to the weekend to do all those things you enjoy, and now have the time and energy to do.
Paul, an HR manager in a large firm had a busy corporate life with long business days, lots of travel abroad, and happy but demanding family life at home with five kids. He had the added difficulty that the corporate office and his home were in two different capitals, which added extra travel even on “low-traffic” weeks. He somehow kept everything in balance for now, but was doing no exercise, was overweight, and was concerned a lot on how long can this go on like this.
He had previously some experience in running, and decided to build running into his daily life. He also set the goal to run a half Marathon, although he was in no state to run more then 10-15 minutes now, and just simply had no time for it.
After we worked together, he became a committed runner, finished his half Marathon, and now goes to several competitions a year. He has more energy to do his daily job, he is more present for his family, and he feels more OK in life. Although it was not a goal, he also started to lose weight, and looks leaner. As a leader, now he inspires the people around him to do more exercise both at work and at home.
I CAN HELP YOU:
- You juggle multiple priorities all the time with many projects and multiple deadlines and crunch in long hours – a sure-fire recipe for high stress and burnout. You may support others around you, or your company, to reach their goals, and organize their life, to finish projects and reach objectives of the company you work for.
- However when it comes to your own priorities, you have difficulty using the same skills: to plan your life, optimize your resources, celebrate your milestones and go after your priorities. Maybe you know how to do it, but actually when it comes down to doing it, you don’t.
I can help you redesign your lifestyle so that you are in control, a lifestyle customized for you, your commitments and your preferences so that you no longer have to push your way through life but rather plan and strategize a lifestyle that works for you and promotes a healthier way of Being that you will love and give you healthy habits that will last a lifetime.
A lifestyle that pulls you forward so that you wake up excited, do work that’s meaningful and live the life you have always wanted.
“It always seems impossible until it’s done.”
Now that you know the kind of clients we work with, the issues we help them resolve and what our clients need to do to ensure their success, click on this link to learn more about Services.